8.05.2012

28 Weeks and I FINALLY decided to create a pregnancy journey blog...better late than never right?! I wanted to remember my pregnancy for myself and something for our little girl to look back on later in life...and also a place our family and friends to come see our journey. I saw this on another blog and loved the idea so I'm making it my own :)

How far along? 28 Weeks
Maternity clothes? oh yea and could use some more!
Stretch marks? none yet! Whew!
Sleep: What's that?! OK, so maybe it's not that bad but I do have a hard time sleeping and rolling over (LOL). I feel like a beached whale some nights! hahaha
Best moment this week: Loving all the crazy kicks and moving around. I am going to REALLY miss this part of pregnancy.

Miss Anything? so many things...mostly sleeping on my stomach and doing everything on my own.
Movement: oh yes she is active as ever! Yesterday she was doing this weird move where she was kicking in the same spot repeatedly. I think she'll either be a musician or a swimmer like her daddy!
Food cravings: sweets (surprise!)...although I'm trying to stay away from them as much as possible and trying to get my sweet craving fix through sugar free jello, fruit and healthy popsicles. I could really go for some Chipotle though!
Anything making you queasy or sick: bananas
Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: None whatsoever so far.
Symptoms: lots of pain in my bikini area, thank you round ligament pain. Working out seems to aggrivate it even more
:( This brutal heat is not helping the cankle situation either! They were really bad for two days but I was FINALLY able to get them to subside...thank goodness! I think the fiance was getting worried they'd be like that forever, haha.
Belly Button in or out? inny :)
Wedding rings on or off? on...the swelling hasn't made it that far...yet

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy & EXCITED to say the least!
Looking forward to: Baby Shower Season is upon us in 2 weeks, YAY!!!! I cannot wait! I think it'll really start putting some (more) reality that our baby girl will be joining us in a 11 more weeks. I'm excited to see all the adorable baby stuff, my friends and family. Eeeeeee! I wish they were already here!

No comments:

Post a Comment