10.11.2012

38 Weeks

How far along? 38 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Exclusively
Stretch marks? Yes, but with a lotion bar from Lush
Sleep? Hardly...must be preparing me for what's to come
Best moment this week: Finding out we'll meet Ms Baby the 15th of October via csection. Not the birth I wanted but just excited to know when we'll meet her
Miss Anything? Moving normally without a waddle or wince.
Movement: Tons, especially little feet in my side
Food cravings: Cinnamon Rolls, sushi and a cold beer...maybe simultaneously
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells, all sorts
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Some I won't mention...but mostly no. Even Braxton Hicks are few and far between :/
Symptoms: still Heartburn! Hello Tums!
Belly Button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? Still rocking the engagement ring :D
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, excited and anxious!!
Looking forward to: Meeting our little girl in TEN DAYS!!! Woah I can hardly believe it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment