11.23.2012

More Turkey and Big Girl Britches

We had a lovely day visiting Autumns Great Grandparents M. Aunt Carol, Uncle Rafael and Alan oh and Thunder today in Santa Fe. We had the third Thanksgiving in a week! How lucky are we?! Before Autumn was born I HATED traditional Thanksgiving garb...turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberries G-R-O-S-S with a capital G!!! BUT this year I cannot get enough of the stuff! Thank Autumn for resurrecting my Thanksgiving spirit and appetite! My waste line will not be so thankful though :/

Anyhoo, we had fun today sleeping in with Daddy since he had a late start, having extra cuddle and play time in bed, singing Christmas carols on the way to Santa Fe, laughing with family then filling my stomach til I was about to burst. OH, and in very exciting news Autumn was FINALLY able to fit into her big girl cloth diaper britches!!! We're testing one out now so unless Im covered in pee we might be able to say adios to disposables. Fingers crossed! Now watching Love Actually, my fav, while we wait for Dad. What a lovely day!!







No comments:

Post a Comment