12.01.2012

Happy December!!!

Happy December means the 25 day countdown is on! Boom! We started off the official Christmas season off right by going to the River of Lights with Autumn's Aunt Allison, Great-Grandma Barbara, Juliana and Victoria. Celebrating GG Barbara's birthday today, it was the perfect birthday celebration. Autumn loved all the lights and just stared out in awe. She was a very good baby! she even took her first bus ride there! And now we're ending the evening by watching one or my favs, Elf! Bring on 25 days of Christmas movies on ABC Family, woohoo! As if I hadn't already started, ha!

We're looking forward to an exciting week with Grandma Jonette baking, taking Autumn for a trip to meet SANTA, walks in the bosque oh and some boring chores. But it's a week more I won't be at work and that's a win in my book! OH and I get to make a cake and cake pops for a bridal show I was asked to be a vendor at! I'm super excited, nervous and anxious to attend since I've never done anything like this. jem cakes debut here we come! Now to think of some amazeball cake ideas...













2 comments:

  1. Awe she is so beautiful and always dressed so stylish ... you look so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tanya! Dressing her is just too much fun! :D

    ReplyDelete