You know you're a Mom when...
- the shoulders to all your clothes have spit-up stains or drool marks
- your 'purse' is now your diaper bag and instead of pulling out the latest shade of lip gloss you're pulling out teething rings and MumMums
|Not my actual diaper bag (mine is worse!)|
- Said MumMum remnants are stuck to everything.you.own
- bodily fluids are just a part of life. Enough said.
- you're idea of spring shopping is buying the baby a new wardrobe and maybe an iced coffee for yourself while you do it.
- taking a shower (with shampoo and conditioner) in a day is an accomplishment.
- bonus points if you wear something other than yoga pants and a hoodie.
- you constantly have songs like 'The Itsy Bitsy Spider' and the 'Wheels on the Bus' in your head.
- you catch yourself singing said songs in the car...alone!
- your friends have blocked your Facebook profile because you clogged their feed with pictures of the babe saying 'No, this one is THE cutest'. Jokes on them, I switched to Instagram! (@jmed21)
- you find any possible way to buy the cutest (and very expensive) products for baby like Freshly Picked mocs. These are seriously the most adorable shoes ever! I want some for me!!
|we need them in every color!|
- you take out a second job to buy said apparel (see above). Kidding. But I've thought about it.
- 5am is your new wake-up time. Everyday.of.the.week. And you don't even mind when you see that adorable little face.
- a night in with the baby and your man beats any night out on the town.
- you now own the entire Disney collection.
- you know what a blow-out is. And it has nothing to do with hair.
- you haven't seen a full TV show or movie in
- you can no longer watch the news.
- your daily schedule is based around nap times.
- you've had your fare share of baby food tastings. And sometimes it's your dinner too.
- the baby, her room and clothing are the only clean things in the house.
- every sentence starts with 'today the baby did the cutest thing...'.
- your iPhone is maxed out of memory from all the pictures and videos you have of the baby.
- you text the Daddy numerous times a day telling him of all the cute things the baby has done. You also text anyone else in your phonebook who will listen.
- Multi-tasker is your middle name. Who knew you could walk the dog, while feeding the baby and making dinner all at once?!
- you're the Boss of doing anything with one hand. Cutting a steak, chopping a pineapple, opening jars...no problem! Nothing you can't do with one hand!
- you rate restaurants and other public places based on how good their changing tables are.
- you wouldn't trade that old life for your new one. ever.
- you can love one tiny little being with ALL your heart and completely unconditionally!
|Wait...this is the cutest picture, ever!|