5.17.2013

31 Weeks!

Autumn is becoming quite the ham lately and is so active! She is so much fun!

She is quite vocal and talks up a storm. Her favorite noise is 'rawr, rawr, rawr, rawr'. It's SO hilarious!!! I have no clue where she even got it from. I must catch it on camera and finally can now that my phone isn't running out of room anymore. I had this thing where I just could not bring myself to delete pictures of Autumn! I would download them to the computer but still liked to browse through them from time to time. I know. I'm a weirdo. But I finally bit the bullet and deleted some so I could take a million more!!
Attempting to crawl

We had an ExerSaucer sitting in the garage that was still in the box. So I finally put it together (and added to the Gymboree like living room we now have) before she out grows it. Well girlfriend LOVES it! She fits in it a little better than the Baby Einstein so she can bounce herself up and down. Which has generated a new move by her. Whenever your holding her standing up she tries to 'bounce' and throws her head back then flings herself forward. A little scary and a lot hilarious.

Autumn also loves secrets. Aka whispering in her ear. She'll lean in closer for you to keep doing it. My favorite secret to tell her is 'I'll love you for always, I'll like you forever, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be'.
She loves to read...with her feet!
Her cousins had bubbles last weekend and she could not get enough of them! She would pop them with her hands and try to eat them. She tries to eat everything!
Trying out the #beautifulmess app.

Today was a proud day too, she successfully used the sippy cup! Now I'm not going to get too excited because I think we have a ways to go for it to be a staple. But it's definitely a step in the right direction. She also likes to use my straw. Which I'm sure just back washes baby drool into my cup, lol.

Autumn also likes to fake cough which then leads to a sneeze. It's super cute except when she has a mouth full of food, pretends to cough and you guessed it, food everywhere! Where do kids even pick up this stuff?!OH maybe it's because I fake sneeze to her when I'm wearing a pony tail (in very dramatic fashion) and she giggles up a storm! I will do it a million few times just to get a giggle out of her.

And because I'm a total nerd...I could not resist this baby Muggin trend and had to try it out myself. I was standing on the coffee table like a fool trying to get the right angle and Ernest walked in! I had that deer in the headlights look as he asked me 'what the hell are you doing?' I showed him my photog skills and was so proud and laughing hysterically (a baby in a mug, come on its hilarious!). He wasn't quite as humored by it as I was, lol, oh well!

Oh this little girl is so much fun! Everyday is something new and interesting and I just love watching her grow and change right before my eyes!


I'm going to miss these little angel eyes tonight but I'm so exciting because tonight is my FIRST solo night out with the girls to see Miranda Lambert!!! Yeehaw!!













No comments:

Post a Comment