Anyways...I had so much fun last Friday linking up with The Good Life Blog, I decided to do it again!
1. I am LOVING Blake Shelton's 'Boys 'Round Here'! I may have listened to it a
2. This sweet little face had an allergic reaction to who knows what. She had the rosiest little cheeks on Tuesday. On top of that, she has a really bad cough! :( In my first time mom panic, I took her to the doctors and thankfully everything was A-OK just a little cold. She's still her same happy-silly little self aside from the cough. Hopefully she's 100% soon!
3. We have a night owl this week. I don't know if it's her little cold or what but she does not want to sleep, just play. She busted through her bedtime on Wednesday and stayed up until 10 and partied last night from 10-12! Sleepy is an understatement today. Thank you to whoever put in a Starbucks across the street from work!!!
4. I am looking forward to going home and drinking this Sangria from Costco! I have a looooong night ahead of me finishing up a graduation cake and cupcakes to feed 150! This is my biggest order yet. We'll be partying it up at the grad party tomorrow then it's all wedding photoshoot planning from Sunday until the big shoot next Sunday. So excited for what jem cakes has in store!
5. After Autumn goes to bed, instead of working on cake stuff, cleaning or anything else I have been sorting through the thousands of pictures I have of Autumn since she was born. I really wanted to print them out instead of letting them live in virtual land forever and I began that process a few days ago. I have 200 printed so far, plus whatever prints my MIL gives me. I already have 4 albums, eeek! I may need a whole room to store all her pictures. Every one is my favorite, I can't leave a single one out!
|Who can resist 1500 prints of this cute face?! Not me!|
Happy Weekend Ya'll!!!