6.21.2013

5 on Friday

Can I just get an AMEN for Friday?! This week flew by, but what a week it was. Didn't I just write a 5 of Friday?! Anyways, here goes...

1. DIY Beach Hair Spray. I've been trying to get my hair to grow, it is slowly, but its also been very dry from dying it ombré and straightening it too much. I'm going to try to lay off the straightening to give my hair a break and hopefully grow it out more. My hair has always been wavy but after having Autumn, it's straight up curly but not cute curls, weird, frizzy, I just stuck my finger in a socket curls. It's bad. I've been browsing some DIY Beach sprays and did my own take on it. It works great!!  You spray a generous amount in your wet hair, comb it through to get it evenly distributed, then tousle your hair and scrunch it with your hands. It's just the right amount of frizz fighting goodness and it smells like summer in a bottle!Win!

2. My mom and I are planning a red/white/blue bash for my Dad's birthday. There are a TON of ideas for red, white and blue themed parties, food and decorations! Some of my favs...

3. Everyone (and their mom) is pregnant right now! No joke, I know at least 12 people who are pregnant right now and due within the November December mark. Hmmm, what's 9 months before that?! Haha. It is giving me MAJOR baby fever!! We definitely want more kids, but if I'm being realistic, it's not the best timing. I'd like to be back where I want physically, I'd love to be a stay at home mom first and just want to enjoy Autumn as an only child for a while longer. Hopefully someday we'll be blessed with another one four! Haha
I LOVED being pregnant! Hopefully I will be again...soon???
4. Does anyone's kid hate the high chair more than ours?! She does good if she has Happy Puffs and a toy, but as soon as its time to eat, she puckers her lips and refuses to eat. Unless of course we take her out. I don't get it?! I want her to eat but I feel like this may be setting us up for bad habits down the road.

5. Since I'm a total baking nerd, I was super excited to find Sally's Baking Addiction. She has a ton of delicious recipes that will leave you licking your computer screen. I'm dying over these Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies! I think I have a weekend recipe to try. Warning: you may gain 15 pounds just reading her blog!

2 comments:

  1. VALENTINES DAY!!! Gotta get in your winter snuggles before the weather gets warmer... it leads to November and December babies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ain't that the truth Tara!! There will be lots of Valentines babies this year!! I guess we know what you guys were doing Valentines day (wink, wink). LOL! :D

      Delete