7.16.2013

40 Weeks and Christmas in July!


Where is the weekend?! I want it back. As always, it was way too short but we soaked up every second of it with this sweet babe.
I started Saturday with a hot-humid 4 mile run, Autumn took a long nap, we ran to the farmer's market which was a total bust. We went to one that I used to live by and it was always great. I'm not sure if it was because we were so late or what but there was ZERO produce, boo! We did a little more running around, Autumn was getting cranky so we went home for nap numero dos. While Autumn took some super long naps, I watched Christmas movies! I LOVE Christmas movies, especially the cheesy ones on Hallmark! I couldn't have been happier.
We then met our realtor to look at some houses. Some were a bust, others were great. One was fabulous mostly because it had a pool! It looked like heaven considering how hot and humid it was! Sadly, I don't think we'll get that house because there were multiple offers and we're sure it'll go above asking. We're still anxiously waiting to find 'the one'. If I never have to look at houses (ever again) I'd be a happy camper.

The rest of the weekend looked something like this...

We went home and played by our little pool.
We played with blocks and high ponytails. 'U' isn't a popular letter.
 
Grandma K bought her a swing.
She helped Dad and Grandpa with yard work.
She had a blueberry beard.
We went for a pre-bedtime swim.
Today is her (late) 9 Month appointment, tomorrow the car gets fixed, lots of chiro appointments and more house hunting!



No comments:

Post a Comment