7.05.2013

5 on Friday?

Today isn't Monday? Oh that's right, it's Friday. It feels like the second Monday this week!

Linking up again with Darci, April, Christina, Natasha for "5 on Friday!"
{ONE} If/when I ever own my own company, I will be closed July 5th. Always. I am having to work today and literally nobody is here. It almost feels like I came in on a weekend.  I had planned on taking today off but since I took Monday off to deal with my little car accident, I didn't want to use up two personal days this week. I'm still re-cooping my vacation time from maternity leave and saving as much time as I can to take a week off in September and a couple days off by Autumn's birthday. So here I am. At work. On July 5th. UGH! It's going to be a looooong day!
I wish I was working at a beach!
{TWO} I've never not liked fireworks, until last night. We live really close to a park that puts on a huge show so you can basically feel the fireworks going off. 9pm fireworks and 7pm bedtimes do NOT mix. Autumn was super tired last night since we were on the go all day yesterday and she cannot miss a thing by taking a nap so she was cranky come bedtime. The fireworks were so loud that they woke her up a couple times. Next time, ear plugs. For us all.

{THREE} We had a great time yesterday going to the fams and BBQ'ing it up. We also dragged along the wagon (Autumn's new favorite thing) and she took rides everywhere we went. Check-out my Instagram for a super cute video of daddy pulling her in the wagon.
Red velvet star pancakes. She didn't eat any, just poked at it.


 
I borrowed her headband
 
Star, spangled, cutie!
She would not get off the horse for at least 30 minutes!
{FOUR} Does anyone else have the problem with Instagram where it randomly has you follow people that you would NEVER follow?! I'll be going through my feed and see some super random photo of a guy in leopard tights, or something really weird like that. It's incredibly annoying. No, 'djjacenyc' I did not follow you by choice. Is there a way to stop this from happening?!
I know, he creeps me out too.
{FIVE} Autumn woke up at 2am on Wednesday and it was my turn to get up. What do I do as I put her to back to sleep? I shop. It's kind of a bad habit. Except this time, everyone was having their 4th of July sales including Hello Merch. They are having a 40% off and free shipping. Naturally I had to snag this super adorable onesie. It's soooo Autumn!
Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Your family is so cute! Autumn is precious :) Love your chalkboard, do you freehand or have a secret way to make it look so fab!?

    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady!! It's all freehand :) I still have a lot more to learn but I'm slowly getting better.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Autumn is a great name, isn't it ? lol I literally laughed out loud when I saw that instagram picture of that man. There sure are some interesting people lol

    ReplyDelete