7.18.2013

5 on TGIFriday!

Is it Friday already?! Yes, thank goodness!

Linking up again with Darci, April, Christina, Natasha for "5 on Friday!"

{one} I am running seriously low on motivation for working out and eating healthy these days. With too much going on and one too many excuses I've hit a wall...of chocolate. To try and get myself out of this funk, I've been looking at some inspiration quotes and workouts to help get that spark lit and get my ass moving (and hopefully smaller). My goal is to be consistent...consistently eat well and workout. Losing weight will come naturally after that! You can find my other inspiring quotes, workouts and recipes here. Wish me luck...
 
 

{two} This week I booked Autumn's ONE year photos! Gasp. We'll be doing them mid-October in the beautiful Los Poblanos open space. It's going to be amazing! We had Summer (Summer and Autumn, how perfect!) of La Bela Photography do her newborn pictures and fell in love with them. It was a no brainer to use her for the one year photos too. Now to find a wooden high chair, outfits for the babe, outfits for us and more picture ideas.
source
{three} On our usual Target run, I saw 'Where the Wild Things Are' was on sale for $5 so I snagged it up and popped it in the DVD player asap. Both Autumn and I loved it! We're huge fans of the book, ok, I'm a huge fan of the book. Mostly Autumn just puts her feet all over it and tries to eat the pages. Wild thing. The movie was just adorable! Confession: I may have cried at the end. I'll eat you up, I love you so. Raaawwwwrrrrr.

{four} In one week I'll be chugging sipping a cold beer at the Luke Bryan, Thompson Square and Florida Georgia Line concert!!! Boom! 

{five} It's almost FALL ya'll!! (sorry, couldn't resist!) Which means my mind is in over-drive dreaming up pumpkin flavored everything, candy corn and Autumn's birthday! I made her pumpkin this week and added some cinnamon, OMG it's so good! She absolutely loves it too. A girl after my own heart! She must be my daughter, hehe :)

This will be the calm before the storm of next week...a Jamberry Nails event for the NM Autism Society, cupcake orders, and a concert. Lets see if I can keep my head on straight! Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love Luke Bryan!! That will be a great concert!! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete