7.16.2013

9 Month Official Update!

Autumn had her belated 9 month appointment this morning. Let me tell you, it was well worth the wait! I just wish we had gone sooner. I should have trusted my mama instincts and said farewell to the other pediatrician long ago!
This doctor was super nice, she spent so much time with us, was really gentle and kind with Autumn and was very thorough. With the other doctor, he'd barely even spend any time with her and never asked as many questions as the new doctor. Anyways, needless to say I am one happy mama with our new doctor!

Height: 27-3/4" 50th percentile
Weight: 17lbs 7 oz 25th percentile
Head Circumference: 18" 75th percentile (she's a brainiac! haha)
I used all the same pics in the last post, oops
She got two shots (one the other office had missed!) and was overall a very healthy little girl. She is making all of her milestones and right along track, including standing up and planking (it's hilarious)! It gives me a heart-attack every.single.time. We will be holding off on any dairy and eggs until her one year birthday because of her milk allergy. Hopefully that will give her more of a chance of outgrowing the allergy as she gets older. Fingers crossed! In the meantime, we have to add more protein...ground meat, chicken, etc. I'm really not looking forward to chicken shakes! Bleh! She's been a little lot hesitant about eating chunks of food. She'll let us know when she's ready :)
I'm very happy we have a great new doctor and even happier we have a healthy, happy little Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment