10.06.2013

Happy 1st Birthday Autumn!!!

At 4:28am on October 6th exactly one year ago, Autumn Jane made her grand entrance into our lives. 
When they finally delivered her, I heard the sweetest little cry followed by 'it's a girl!' (Thank goodness, we had a lot of pink!) and look at all that hair!! Ernest was called over to cut the umbilical cord, they cleaned her up and he brought her to me. The first thing I saw was all that beautiful dark hair! He placed her on my chest and our eyes met. It was love at first sight. I felt like I was looking into the eyes of a dear friend, that we'd known each other forever. We were meant to be. Everyday since then, I have had 100% unconditional, crazy about you, can't live without you LOVE for this little girl. My heart is full. 
Happy Happy birthday my little Autumn Jane! You are the most loving, silly, sweetest, wildest little girl and I love every bit of you! This has been the best year of my life and it's all because of you! I love you to infinity and back!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment