10.30.2013

Wednesday Wish List

I've been putting together a mental list of what to get everyone for Christmas (I know, already). Somehow, whenever I'm trying to shop for someone else, I find a gazillion and one things for myself. These are a few things that I am craving for myself lately...



{Slippers} Our new (old) house gets pretty cold in the mornings when I'm up at 5:30am (yuck!) and all I have are a bunch of mis-matched socks that don't really keep my feet warm. I bought a pair of slippers from Costco the other day, who can beat $10?! They're super comfy but have a hard sole that clicks as I walk all over our wood floors. This is not good when there is a sleeping baby to keep asleep. I found these cozy looking ones from J.Crew. It looks like the sole is soft. Here's hoping!

{scarves} J.Crew did it again with this chevron, gray infinity scarf. Three of my favorite things wrapped up into one cozy scarf.

{Hunter Boots} These boots have been on my list for a while but somehow haven't actually made it on my feet. Someday I tell you, someday! Santa, if you're reading this...size 8, dark olive. :)

{Dining Room Light} I've loved this allen + roth light for a long time. It will look perfect in our dining room!

{Plaid} If I could wear a uniform of just plaid, I'd be in heaven. Pair this with a sweater over and I'd be over the moon!

{Jacket} I have an unhealthy obsession with jackets, vests and any type of outerwear. I literally have close to 20 jackets in our overflow closet. Hi, my name is Jessica and I'm addicted to jackets.This H&M jacket is the perfect combo of casual-glam.

This list could probably go on forever (and ever) but I'll stop at five...today.

HomeofMalones
Linking up with Annie and Morgan
Happy Hump Day ya'll!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE that infinity scarf! I always find things for myself while shopping for others too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica! Thanks for linking up with us today! I am loving flannel shirts for fall...how stylish and comfy! Looking forwad to your post next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunter boots are on my Wednesday Wishlist too! Maybe one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up Jessica! I'm so glad infinity scarves are back this fall. I adore them and the one you picked out is fab!

    ReplyDelete