11.10.2013

30 Days of Thanks: Day 9

I'm sitting here writing this as I put Autumn to bed (yup, I still rock her to sleep. Judge me.) and it is my favorite time of the day. Ever. Today was so full that there's many things to be thankful for on this Saturday evening. 

Autumn woke up bright and early at 6am. We turned on cartoons for her in our room and she sat quietly with her soy milk til 7.  Heavenly. We started our day by snuggling up on the couch watching Pioneer Woman, talking to Grandpa and knitting. These quiet moments are my favorite. 
My friend Alex came over to see the new house in all it's unpacked messy glory, we went shopping and had lunch at Whole Foods. I got lots or baby shower stuff and some new curtains. Autumn was really not feeling shopping today. Girlfriend needs to get on board because Saturday=Shopping in these parts. 
Autumn took a long nap with Dad while I finished the rest of my baby shower shopping and grocery shopping. 

We all shared some lobster bisque for dinner. I love when we're all able to eat dinner together. Autumn loves it too. She also loves suckers!! 
Ernest's parents came to visit and helped Ernest install the new washing maching. Hallelujah! I never thought I'd be excited to do laundry until now! We watched Autumn play and she did all her tricks for Grabdpa. 

Days like these make my heart full and happy! 
Happy Saturday Ya'll!  

No comments:

Post a Comment