11.13.2013

Wish List Wednesday

This week has been a bit chilly so we've been using the fireplace every night and it's glorious! By 'we' I clearly mean Ernest builds the fire while I knit and watch :) We still haven't bought fireplace accessories (kitchen tongs don't count, right?) but I've searched out some stuff that'll make our fireplace that much more awesome. AND you can't have a fireplace without hot cocoa and s'mores. Obvi.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10

I found this Crackpot hot chocolate recipe which would be perfect topped with fluffy marshmallows, sprinkles and a peppermint stick. If you're feeling extra daring, try it with this homemade peppermint schnaps recipe. I'm totally making this soon! I've also been dying to try s'mores with peppermint chocolate bark. Mmmmmm.

Ok, now I want it to be nighttime so we can cozy up by the fireplace and eat our way into our winter coats! :)

Linking up with these lovely ladies today
HomeofMalones

3 comments:

  1. Love that crockpot hot chocolate recipe...thanks for sharing! {Found your blog on the linkup}!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is the first day it's been below 55 here in Florida and I am LOVING it!!! I'm all about a fire in the fireplace. Thanks for linking up with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post just makes me want to curl up in a giant blanket and watch movies by the fireplace! We just might have to do that tonight.

    ReplyDelete