1.28.2014

Book Train

Have you heard of the book train? I hadn't until my sweet friend Holly and her adorable baby girl, Vera invited me to join the other day. It's a great way to 'meet' some new mommy friends, grow your babe's library and find some new books. Lets be honest, how sick and tired are you of reading 'You are My Cupcake'??? I know our library could use a refresher! We're so excited to be on the train!

Via

Here's how it works...

1. 6 Mama's join the train. You can email me or reply to this post if you're interested.
2. I send you the address of Ms. Vera and her age
3. You send her an age appropriate book
4. You ask 6 of your friends to join the train. 
5. Once they join, I send you our mailing address and you and your 6 friends send a book to Autumn. 
6. Then you repeat the above, get some books for your kiddo and the train continues.

It's pretty simple and you can find some great books at Amazon or when you're making your daily weekly trip to Target.

Let me know if you'd like to join the train, I hope you do!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment