8.15.2014

Oh hey, Friday

I haven't been blogging much, mostly because I haven't had much to say. I've been busy with Etsy, work and our growing gal which doesn't leave much time for a lot of other stuff, like blogging. But I do like this forum to say whatever it is I have to say. Ready for some random ramblings?!


I'm linking up with September Farm and The Farmer's Wife today!

//one//
We are planning a trip to Vegas in September and I wish it were tomorrow. As much as I'll miss the babe, I can't wait to have some adult time. By adult time I mean sleeping in, using the bathroom by myself, and having an adult conversation that doesn't involve the words Peppa Pig or Bubble Guppies. The bad news, I need to learn how to walk in heels again. Effff.
//two//
I am over the hot weather. O V E R it! It's been humid and hot and gross and I have had more than enough. Bring on the cool, crisp fall weather! I really wish it was fall weather 24/7. At least my nails look like fall!
Note: my scarecrow hair. Not cool. Thank goodness it's getting cut and colored tomorrow!
//three//
Starbucks just announced the Pumpkin Spice Latte will be coming out sooner this year! August 25th to be exact! White girls in their yoga pants are rejoicing around the world! Including me and my yoga pants covered in lint and toddler food fingerprints. Do yourself a favor and search #psl. You may die laughing. You've been warned.
//four//
I've been working on Autumn's playroom for the better half of a year. I've organized it and re-arranged it maybe a hundred times so far. I finally feel like we're making some progress. I did some entire house rearranging and put this square storage unit in her playroom, bought a new bookshelf for the living room and got rid of tons of crap. It's looking a lot better and gives her more room to play. Now it's just missing some artwork, decorations and an art table to feel a little more cozy. When we went to IKEA last weekend, they were out of the play table I wanted for her, nooooo! Next time.
//five//
I have been working like a madwoman to update my Etsy shop and fancy it up. I'll be making some BIG changes to it soon. Think new look, new stuff and maybe a new name! I'll be adding some more chunky cozy scarves, ear warmers and holiday art just in time for fall!
Get this here
Happy Friday!










1 comment:

  1. Lol at the psl comment! I, too, will be sipping in my food-covered yoga pants! Loving your Etsy gear! I will actually have a chance to wear cold-weather clothing this season as we will be moving out of Arizona (home of the 80 degree winter day) and I'm eying your ear warmers!

    ReplyDelete