9.11.2014

B I G Changes!

I have been one busy lady over here making some very big changes to my Etsy shop. I couldn't be more excited! I have a new shop name, new look, my own .com and lots of new goodies in my shop. 

The new name is Sometimes Sweet Studio. Because, sometimes I'm sweet, and sometimes I'm not ;) I wanted something a little cheeky and fun. I also wanted a name that would be broad enough so I could dabble into other things in the future.
I worked with Golden Fox Design (a fellow Etsy shop) to create a custom logo and collateral materials. I am in LOVE with the graphics! I'm still working on printing everything but will hopefully have the majority of the stuff next week. So, if you get an order from me in the next few days, please show pity on my sad little business cards right now! Ha! I promise the final products will look much better!
I've also added a bunch of new items to my shop! Including lots of goodies to keep you warm for fall, to decorate your house for the season and even some Halloween stuff. I'm adding new things all the time so check back often for new items!
Cowl
Some fall decorations for your mantle. A piece of 3D art and some festive garland.
 A perfect black cat hat for the little

There's lot of other new stuff so be sure to check it all out!

To celebrate the new name and look, I'm offering 15% off any order now through Sunday! 
Use code FALL15.



No comments:

Post a Comment