9.12.2014

Oh, hey Friday: Birthday Edition

Do people still make birthday lists at the age of...insert real age 24? Whether or not it's socially acceptable, I am making one! Here's what I'm loving and wishing for :)

//one// 
I'm loving these wedges! I think I'm finally ready to start setting foot in some heels again. We'll start slowly with a cute wedge. These would be paired perfectly with some skinny jeans, a comfy sweater and cute scarf. 

//two// 
This jacket. I've been looking for a jacket like this forever! A girl I work with had a perfect one on the other day so I had to ask about it. American Eagle, boom! Bring out that teenager in me :)

//three// 
I rarely wear perfume because it usually gives me a horrible headache. So not worth it. But this Escada perfume is the only one I can wear without making me sick. It smells sweet, soft and feminine. It's perfect! I've been out for the last few years, lol, time to bring it back.

//four// 
Scarfs! There are a few things I have too much of: jackets, shoes and scarfs! I just can't resist a plaid scarf. Doesn't it just scream fall?!

//five// 
I'm always curious how many steps I take, not sure why, but I am. Guaranteed it's not enough (thanks desk job!). I've been eying a Fit Bit for a while. I only wish it had a watch with it too! But I'd still take it :)

Only a few hours left til I start my birthday weekend, TGIF!

  I'm linking up with September Farm and The Farmer's Wife!


1 comment:

  1. SO glad to stumble on your blog through the link-up!! I LOVE tartan plaid scarves. I'm actually using them on my Christmas tree this year!! I'm with you on Escada--I love the smell. Also, I get headaches from overpowering perfume too!! Have a wonderful weekend. I'll be following along!

    ReplyDelete