9.19.2014

Oh, hey Friday

Happy Friday!
//one//
I fit all the stereotypes and LOVE all things pumpkin. When I saw pumpkin flavored yogurt at Target I jumped at it. I'm not a huge fan of yogurt/dairy but this was surprisingly good. So good that I may have already bought two more packages of it. Eeek!
//two//
A few weeks ago Ernest came home with a case of Angry Orchard Hard Cider (we had friends over). I've been obsessed with the Apple Ginger flavor since. So last weekend I may have bought a 6-pack and have been enjoying one every few days. Bad, bad habits. But so, so good. It's gluten free so that makes it less bad, right?! Right :)

//three//
Autumn's week has been jam packed! Monday my parents took her to the state fair, Tuesday she went to the children's museum and loved it! Tuesday night we had girls dinner with some of my friends (and Autumn was a wild, wild child!). Wednesday we took her to the fair again to fatten all of us up. It was glorious. Of course I forgot my phone in the car and have zero pictures.
 We love this time of year!
//four//
Tomorrow at 10am I am getting a massage at a fancy spa in town. I'm making a day of it with my Mom and we cannot wait! I am so excited to be pampered, relax and put my feet up for a bit. Can't wait!!
Via
//five//
This Keurig 2.0 coffee maker is already on my Christmas list. It can brew a whole pot of coffee and does single cups too. On the weekends I like a lot of coffee and got sick of making individual cups so I started using a regular pot. Other times, I just want a cup instead of a whole pot. First world problems really, but I mean seriously. Problem solved! It's also on sale at Target, I may just have to treat myself now :)

And just because I absolutely cannot resit

//six//
 This video is hilarious. I suffer from resting bitch face. The struggle is real. But know, support is out there. You aren't alone :)


  I'm linking up with September Farm and The Farmer's Wife! And Amanda!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh the Keurig 2.0 sounds great. Enjoy your massage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVEEE Angry Orchard...where did you buy the other two flavors? I need them stocked in my fridge! :)

    Have fun with your mom tomorrow! I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been dying to try some of the angry orchard beers!! I'll have to give it a try! And oh man, a massage sounds heavenly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with Angry Orchard! It does sneak up on you though!

    -Liz
    Beardy Heart Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEED to go to Target! I tried Whole Foods for the pumpkin yogurt but no luck. I am obsessed with all of the other flavors too! I may or may not have binged on everything pumpkin at Trader Joe's.... Sounds like you all had a blast!!! Miss you ladies! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete