11.24.2014

Stocking Stuffers for Everyone

First off, I'm SO excited to have Sometimes Sweet Studio featured today on the super sweet Stormy's blog Life's A Dance. She's been doing a series where she features small shops like mine. I love finding out about all the cool shops out there!Head on over and check out the feature!
 
I know all this Christmas stuff is premature since we haven't even celebrated Thanksgiving, but, if you are like me you're already making Christmas shopping lists. I also LOVE cyber Monday so I want to get most of our shopping done then. One of my favorite parts of Christmas is gift giving. I love finding things that suit everyone on your list just perfectly. But in my true indecisive nature, I can never decide on just one thing. So a few of these stocking stuffers would make the perfect big gift packed in a cute box with a big bow...for everyone on your list. Best thing: these are all under $30!

For the gal: These geo ornaments are so pretty, perfect for the modern gal in your life. This coffee mug: 'nuf said. The notepad for someone with a sense of humor. And this candle, oh this candle. It crackles, smells delicious and is pretty awesome.

For the man: My man swears by this shave butter, I'll take his word for it. The beer carrier for your frat boy husband. The Breaking Bad mug...well because it's awesome (I want it too!). The Roku is probably the best invention on earth. You can stream just about anything, love it! This 'I do Marathons (on Netflix)' shirt could also go with the Roku!! I also need this.

For the little: Autumn loves dinosaurs and saying 'rawr'. This shirt is a no brainer for her. Kinetic sand is awesome and totally not just for the kid! Polar Express...one of my favs. Perfect for curling up with hot cocoa and your bae's. And because you can never have enough books!

For the fur baby: The fur baby needs some love too!

Ok, so most of these gifts may not even fit into a stocking. But you got to think outside of the box stocking!
 

2 comments:

  1. Love that you included the fur babies! I ordered a stocking for our new puppy and when it came in, I almost died from the cuteness! Can't wait to fill it with treats :)

    ReplyDelete