11.11.2014

Winter 2014

First off, Happy Veteran's Day to all those who have served and continue to serve! A huge THANK YOU for your service to our great country!!

In other news (sorry, no good way to switch gears!), I am so excited to introduce my Winter 2014 line into Sometimes Sweet Studio! It's full of lots of sparkly gold, comfy scarves and adorable hats. There really is something for everyone on your Christmas list...and something for yourself. :)

Like this super chunky knit scarf. It may just be my absolute favorite piece in my shop. In fact, I may have to keep one for myself ;)
Here
I'm especially loving the new line of wood signs I have. They are real wood- stained or painted with vinyl lettering overlays. They are so much fun and perfect for decorating your casa for the holidays!
Here
Stay tuned tomorrow for some very exciting news and probably (maybe), ok, there is a giveaway that you can get your hands on. Check back tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment