12.05.2014

TGIF!

Not gonna lie, I thought today was Thursday. Somehow Tuesday or Wednesday dropped off my week. No complaints here :)

//one//
I am in full party planning mode right now. Sunday I'm having a little shop and mingle party at our house. It's mimosas, brunch appetizers and some shopping of items from my shop, Sometimes Sweet Studio. I don't know what I'm more excited about, mingling with the girls or these brie and raspberry cups. Kidding. But seriously, don't these look amazing?!

//two//
I have a new addiction: Serial Podcast. In case you've been living under a rock, it's a radio series that re-hashes a 15 year old case of a kid who was convicted of murdering his ex-girlfriend. It's well written and executed and completely consuming. Which has also led me to Audible. I finished Gone Girl last week (and now must see the movie!) and am 'reading' another mystery. So you do you think did it, Adnan? Jay? The streaker? 

//three//
Autumn's Grandma K. took her to see Santa on Tuesday. I cannot get over how big she looks! I pulled up last years picture with Santa and did a little comparison. OHemmmgeeee! How is that the same little girl?! This may have sent me into tears sobs :( I was showing Ernest the comparison and just kept saying 'so big, so big' under all my tears. LOL! Ya, her growing up gets me emotional. Understatement of the year. 
//four//
Have you heard of The Tile App? It has a little tile you put to things you commonly loose...keys, wallet, mind, etc. Then your phone app (considering you haven't lost that too) will tell you where your lost item is. I'm buying ten of these for Ernest! He loses everything, a million times a day. Every time we go to leave somewhere it's always the same 'where's my wallet? where's my phone? where are the keys?' It drives me insane. Money well spent.
//five//
 I'm already wishing for two extra days this weekend. I need more sleep. And more coffee. This shirt cracks me up. That is all. 
Get it?

Happy Friday! 

And now I'm linking up with everyone....


Oh Hey Friday with September Farm and The Farmer's Wife!

1 comment:

  1. Those tiles are genius! I may need to get a few for the hubs for Christmas. Maybe that sweater too. :)

    ReplyDelete