2.27.2015

Friday, Friday!

Well this has been an abnormal Friday for us, to say the least!

//one// I woke up at 5:20am and remembered it was supposed to snow overnight. Sure enough. Bastard. I really don't care for snow unless I don't have to leave the house, I'm snowboarding in it or otherwise playing in it. Turned on the TV and I have a two hour delay, woohoo! This then turned into 'oh no, will Ernest sis be able to drive to our house??'. I put that thought aside and headed back to bed for at least another hour. Nope. Autumn woke up at the very second I stepped into our room. So instead we made Mickey Mouse pancakes (at her request), had some coffee and enjoyed the extra time.

//two// (this story deserves two) Then, I started to panic because the roads were not clearing and remained very icy, I had a deadline at work and still needed to get there. Long story short, the roads were way too bad for Allison to drive up (after she tried and had to turn around!) so Autumn came to work with me once things melted a bit more. I got exactly zero things done while she was here! Between 'open this, what that, oh what that sound' and everyone stopping by to say hello, it was impossible to work. Thankfully my mom was able to pick her up so she could get a nap and I could get my project out! But, it was so nice spending extra time with her today and showing her off at work. She loved 'being mom and working'! She was smitten to be here and kept saying 'I wove you mom, mmmwwaaaahhh!'. lol.
//three// House of Cards Season 3 was released today. Wootwoot! I love that show! But, I'm pacing myself and re-watching season 2 so I can catch up before I move on. And so I can enjoy it a little longer instead of binge watching it all in one (late night) sitting. Who am I kidding, I'll still probably do that late tonight when I'm working on a baby shower cake for my friend. It's a lamb theme and is coming out so cute! I'll share pics once it's done.
#truth
//four// Speaking of the above picture...have you heard of @thefatjewish on Instagram or Twitter? He has the most inappropriate, wtf, hilarious IG out there! Whenever I'm having a crummy day I'll go and look at his IG and will instantly feel better because it is so freaking funny. I can't promise you won't be offended, but I can promise you will get a laugh out of him.

//five// Yesterday I went to Michaels to get some canvas and paint for a little dining room art project I have planned this weekend. Anyhow, I saw the most adorable line of floral and lace party goodies. I definitely need someone to get married or have a girl baby shower so I can throw a party and use these things. Any takers???
Well it looks like I have a snowy drive home and more snow tonight. Have a happy weekend!!

And now I'm linking up with everyone....


Oh Hey Friday with September Farm and The Farmer's Wife!


2 comments:

  1. All this snow that has taken over every state up north is crazy! I feel for you all that have to drive through it daily to work!

    ReplyDelete