2.24.2015

The Season of Sickness

We've been hit hard again with wintertime sickness around our house. First it started with Autumn having Roseola, one week of us all being healthy, then Autumn got a horrible stomach bug for a week, better,  then Ernest got it for a week (while he was on vacation from work!), then Autumn got some cold/allergy/crud during the same time and can't seem to shake it. We've been in a constant state of disinfection. It's gross. I'm over it. By some miracle of God I've remained completely unscathed from illness. Thank goodness! All the fingers crossed we're done with this crap!
With that, not too much exciting going on at home. Lots of canceled plans, Mickey Mouse re-runs and cabin fever! Work wise- I've been very busy at my day job, and if you missed it, I announced that I'm one of two producers of NM Dream Wedding Giveaway! Oh, and I'm still running my Etsy business. I'm a glutton for being busy 24/7 and apparently hate sleep. But it's all exciting stuff so it's worth it.
A few weeks ago, my friend Alex asked if I'd be interested in doing wedding stuff. I said yes right away. We've been busy doing an ownership switch over from the previous owner to us. Right now, we're just trying to get all our ducks in a row before we start planning the 2016 wedding giveaway and some 2015 giveaways. I'm excited to really get going with planning everything!
Editing photos
When someone hasn't been sick, we've been up to some pretty random stuff...
Like going to car shows 
Enjoying 70 degree weather (wishing it was here again!)
Pretending she wasn't sick on Valentines
She requested pancakes. I insisted they were pink.
She did a pretty decent job for a little bit 
Then it was back to playing the doctor
And we discovered she's allergic to bandaids after breaking out in a rash where this bandaid was. Sheesh!
She's the very best sidekick! Helping me get some paint for our dining room. Painting is her absolute favorite thing!
Here's the start of it...
Next on the list: raise the damn curtains!
Autumn is obsessed with 'her friends the birds' so we made them bird feeders. It's been too cold to hang them yet  :/ sorry birds 
That's been life lately in a nutshell. Here's hoping everyone can stay healthy for more than a few days!! 

Next up is a baby shower cake this weekend, finishing the dining room and hopefully some R&R this weekend! Oh and our bathroom remodel soon, fingers crossed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment