5.08.2015

Oh hey Friday!

It's been a hot minute since I've linked up, or blogged, so why not today?! My five...

//one//
Last Friday my friend/business partner, Alex, came over for some hard cider and crafts. We're working on a series of wedding DIY's for our NM Dream Wedding blog. Today was a cute succulent table number centerpiece. Which could also double as a last minute Mother's Day gift or even something for yourself! The best part of us creating these DIY's is we got to keep the plants! I love succulents!
DIY Succulent Table Numbers
//two//
This lotion. It smells amazing!! My friend introduced me to this new product line Perfectly Posh. All their stuff is natural, super affordable and everything is awesome!! I got tons of loot like this hand cream, a pore primer, a dry oil that smells so good I want to eat it, a lip stain and a coffee body scrub bar. Really, I just want to go home and shower then lather myself in all this yumminess! lol. But seriously.

//three//
I am trying to step up my hair game because I'm so sick of wearing the same hair style but don't want to commit to anything via cut. I've been browsing tons of braid tutorials for ideas. I definitely need to step up my braiding skills stat! Now if only I could get my hair this long!

//four//
We're taking a week-long vacation to Steamboat Springs, CO in a little over a month. I'm suuuuppperrrr excited for a freakin' break! It's been way too long since I've had an actual vacation. We're going for the Mustang Roundup so we'll be doing a lot of those events but surely there will be some down time. Now I'm trying to figure out things we can do with a toddler to keep her entertained and keep us relaxed. Anyone been there?
 //five//
I am still working on our yard, still. I am finally to the point of planting some plants and making it a bit warmer. We don't have irrigation back there, so my options are a bit limited. But I've been looking for DIY's for planters. This one is awesome and I think it'll definitely have a permanent home in our backyard soon!
Planter
 Happy Friday everyone, and most importantly, Happy Mother's Day Weekend! May your weekend be filled with endless mimosas, manicures and relaxation...we deserve it!


Oh Hey Friday with September Farm and The Farmer's Wife!



2 comments:

  1. I feel your struggle with the hair. I want to switch it up but I don't know what will work for me! The braid look is super cute though!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for providing such nice information to us. It provides such amazing information on care/as well Health/. The post is really helpful and very much thanks to you. The information can be really helpful on health, care as well as on examhelp/ tips. The post is really helpful.

    ReplyDelete